The Program is currently only open to individual breeders, not other pet organizations, such as animal shelters or rescue groups. In order to participate in the Program, you must:
- Be an individual breeder based in and a resident of the United States.
- Breed, or directly be involved in the breeding of, at least one litter of puppies bred for sale every 12 months.
- Be able to provide proof of membership or other eligibility for all organizations related to animals or breeding in which you are a member, including your membership number, if required or requested.
- Be able to provide proof of eligibility for any certifications you hold related to animals or breeding, if required or requested.
- Practice ethical and humane breeding practices and treatment of animals, as further described below.
- Complete all required forms and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Comply with the other terms and conditions herein.
Canidae retains sole discretion in determining all aspects of the Program, including membership, administration, rewards, and earnings. Canidae, at its option, may exercise any of its rights or remedies under these Terms or perform any of its duties or obligations hereunder by itself or through any affiliate of Canidae in conformity with these Terms.
By participating in the Program, you represent, warrant, and covenant that each of your facilities (owned, leased, or otherwise) and your operations, in whole or part, for breeding, holding, or training animals are and will remain in full compliance with all applicable federal, state, and other applicable laws, rules, regulations, and directives of any nature and generally accepted industry standards relating to the housing, nutrition, sanitation, breeding, handling, training, and humane treatment of all animals. You represent, warrant, and covenant on behalf of yourself and all of your employees, representatives, agents, subcontractors, and other personnel (“Representatives”), that you currently do and shall observe the highest standards of ethical and humane treatment and care for all animals housed, trained, bred, or otherwise in your care or possession.
Canidae may, in addition to all its other rights and remedies, terminate your membership in the Program if you or one of your Representatives commits an act of moral turpitude or otherwise commits an act or becomes involved in any situation that subjects Canidae or its products or services to public disrepute, contempt, or scandal, or if you or your Representative makes any statement or performs any act disparaging Canidae’s reputation, products, or services that could have an adverse effect on the public perception of Canidae, its products or services, or their brand or image, because of your relationship with Canidae or your participation in the Program.
- Registering more than one name per membership or more than one membership per household is prohibited and may result in termination of your participation in the Program.
- Providing false information to participate in the Program or to otherwise gain or receive access to food kits or other benefits under the Program may result in termination of your membership and potential legal action.
- You must be able to provide proof of eligibility in the Program every two years if required or requested by Canidae. Canidae may terminate any member that does not provide such proof.
- You may not resell or solicit Program materials, food kits or coupons, or otherwise transfer any benefits of the Program to a third party. Any purchase or sale of Program materials associated with Canidae (other than through the Program) is a violation of these Terms.
- Your account is for your use only. You are responsible for all activity through your Program account. It is your responsibility to monitor access to your account information.
- Canidae will not participate in disputes over account ownership.
If you are a member of the Program in good standing, you may display the Canidae name or logo (in the form provided by Canidae) on your website and social media accounts, subject to the guidelines herein and any additional use guidelines Canidae may provide to you from time to time. Canidae grants to its Program members in good standing a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable right and license during the term of your Program membership and while you are in good standing under these Terms to use and display the Canidae name and logo, solely as provided to you by Canidae, without modification, on your breeder website as an indication of your participation in the Program. If Canidae objects to your use of any Canidae branding, Canidae may inform you, and you agree to promptly address Canidae’s concerns to Canidae’s satisfaction. Canidae grants no other right or license to you related to the Canidae name or other Canidae logos, trademarks content, materials, or other intellectual property (“Canidae IP”), by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. You acknowledge that Canidae owns all right, title, and interest in, to and under all Canidae IP, and you shall not acquire any proprietary rights therein. Any use of Canidae’s trademarks and all goodwill associated therewith shall inure to the benefit of Canidae. The license granted herein shall automatically terminate upon the expiration or termination of your Program membership, and upon such termination or expiration, you shall immediately remove from your website and stop all use of the Canidae name and logo.
Program Reward Accrual and Tracking
- Program rewards will be applied to your account after your order of eligible products has been shipped and may take up to the next business day to reflect in your account.
- Rewards expire one year from the date they are unlocked within your account. Rewards may be used at any time before they expire.
- There is no limit to the Program rewards that you may earn.
- Program rewards are non-transferable.
- Canidae, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Program account and to remove, void, or otherwise disqualify your Program rewards for any violation of these Terms.
- Canidae will adjust your Program reward totals after redemption.
Program Reward Redemption and Rewards Information
- Rewards are eligible for redemption on the Program site and for Program purchases only.
- Program rewards do not have a cash equivalent or cash value and may not be redeemed for anything other than Program rewards as made available by Canidae. Rewards may not be claimed or exchanged for cash or other vouchers. Rewards have no value at retail locations.
- You may redeem Program rewards to purchase Canidae reward items, subject to availability. Canidae reserves the right to substitute reward items with comparable ones of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- Bundled product purchases include an instant reward – the free product included in the bundle and free shipping – and therefore do not qualify for additional Club Rewards.
- You may begin to redeem rewards accrued from purchases of other products as soon as you have accrued enough rewards for the Program item or redemption level.
- Redeemed items will be sent to the mailing address associated with your Program account unless otherwise instructed. Canidae cannot ship Program rewards to addresses outside the United States.
- Rewards do not apply to shipping, handling, taxes, or other order processing fees. You are responsible for all taxes associated with your Program participation and purchases pursuant to the Retail Terms.
- The Retail Terms apply to the redemption of Program rewards and your participation in the Program, including all shipment, delivery, title, risk of loss, warranties, indemnification, limitation of liability, governing law, and other provisions. With regard to the Program, references in the Retail Terms to prices and payment refer to reward redemption levels and redemption, and use of and access to the Site (as defined in the Retail Terms) includes your participation in the Program and your use of and access to the Site (and other Canidae websites associated with the Program) as a Program member.